Bits and bobs. A mix of texts, lists, manuals, and resources.
Resources for Affinity
Affinity is a trio of programs made by Serif. Photo, Designer and Publisher are professional equivalents to Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I use them daily and started to work on automating some processes by creating macros which I am happy to share. More goodies on the way!
- How to make Satan 25 times lighter – dither macros for Affinity Photo. 😈︎
- Infrared emulation – macros for Affinity Photo.
- Colour palettes – CMYK “gold” and “silver” colour swatches for Affinity and Adobe CC.
Raspberry Pi 400 playground
I am a happy owner of Raspberry Pi 400. I took some notes when playing with it, so I will know next time how to do things. I thought someone may find these notes useful, so here they are.
- Install Go on Raspberry Pi OS
- Install Gemini client Amfora on Raspberry Pi OS
- Back up and import GPG secret keys and trust databases
- Change default wallpaper on XFCE greeting screen
- Install Kristall on Raspberry Pi OS
- Set up 3440×1140 screen resolution for Raspberry Pi 400 / 4
Bibliographies & directories
- Graphic & editorial design
- The history of a book and book making
- Colours, pigments and their history
- Grids, grid systems and layout
- Typography, letters, symbols, characters
- Design tools – a list of programs and tools I use for design
Curriculum vitæ – a brief overview of what do I do and my experience.