Colours, pigments, dyes…Here is the short list of books for everyone interested in colours, colour theory, pigments and their history. If you know any other publications worth reading, please let me know.
- Albers Josef, Interaction of color. Yale
- Ball Philip, Bright Earth. The invention of colour. London
- Delamare François, Bernard Guineau, Colour. Making and using dyes and pigments. London
- Finlay Victoria, Colour. Travels through the pintbox. London
- Finlay Victoria, The Brilliant history of colour in art. Los Angeles
- Kastan David Scott, Stephen Farthing, On colour. New Heaven and London
- Loske Alexandra, Colour. A visual history. London
- St Clair Kassia, The secret lives of colour. London
- What are Color Models? – interactive presentation by Maarten de Haas.
- What are Color Spaces, Color Profiles and Gamma Correction? – interactive presentation by Maarten de Haas.